I thought I would put this out there because we are renting our home back in CA. It will be available Jan 31st, it is located north of Sacramento in a great master community called Plumas Lake.
DEPOSIT: $1750 ($1700 with military discount)Includes: – weekly/bi-weekly (depending on season) yard maintenance
PET: Small dogs (under 15 lbs Okay, sorry no cats)
PET FEE: $300 for the first pet and $150 for additional pets
TERM: 1 year + (preferred)
APPOINTMENT TO WALK THROUGH & APPLY: please email @ email@example.com me with your contact information and I will get back to you for an appointment.
- This home 5 bedroom two story home has 2 bedrooms and a 3/4 (shower no tub) bath on the main floor and 3 bedrooms two full baths upstairs.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living spaces.
- Custom paint throughout most of the home
- Theater room/formal dining space with custom lighted ceilings and paint
- Master Suite has separate enclosed shower and garden tub
- FLOORING: custom designer floors throughout the home – some hardwood, carpet and tile.
- A gas fireplace in the larger living room.
- KITCHEN: is an entertainment style kitchen with designer flooring has a large island that includes space for counter dinning for 4. Lots of cabinet space and storage including a large pantry.
- High 9′ ceilings throughout the open floor plan.
- A beautiful stair case with raised two story ceiling.
- Walk-in coat closet and two bedrooms with walk in closets
- A built in desk in the back of the main floor hallway
- A 2.5 car garage with built in work space
- Sunscreens on windows on the back side of the house to keep the sun’s heat out during the summer.
- 6′ wooden privacy fence surrounds the back yard.
- large back yard with a custom lighted bi-level pergola over the large concrete patio
- Sprinkler system for the front and back yards.
- In the Plumas Lake School District
- Local schools are: Rio Del Oro Elementary and Riverside Meadows Intermediate School, Wheatland High School.1064 Lost Trail Dr.Plumas Lake, CA 95961