Meet Miss Tiffany The Tea Table!
She is a stunning Punched Pie Crust Tea Table, aka. Tea Table as a more generic term… but she is anything but that! Her top is detailed with punched out parts of the carved edging giving her a unique styled edge. This extra detail really adds a punch! (hehe, pun intended)
When she came to me she was in poor shape. The Pie Crust edge was loose all the way around. Her legs were heavily marred up with scratches and her finish was over run with wax and residue of cleaning/protecting products.
Her base is just as detailed with a stunning leaf motif that flows from her pedestal to the three legs. Her feet are ball & claw in an egg shape with eagle claws. These elongated egg shaped balls are indicative of the Rhode island manufacturers in the early 1900’s.
Tiffany is painted with Terra Bella Paint and Finishes Robin’s Nest Blue and Snowfall white.
Measurements: 28.5″ tall x 27.25″ diameter
- Solid Mahogany Wood
- Vintage Reproduction of a Chippendale style tea table Circa 1940s.
- Painted in a two ton coloring in a french style
- Hand painted with painstaking detail
- Punched Pie Crust edging
- Eagle Ball & Claw feet styling from the Rhode Island area with an oval ball
- Pedestal Center Tri Leg base
- Painted in non toxic and VOC free paints and sealers.
- Sealed in a slight pearl shimmer.
If you are interested in seeing this piece or purchasing her please comment or message me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my site and this blog post. I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I have. Please take a moment to comment or to check out my other social media outlets to keep in touch. Have a wonderful day.