How to Blend Furniture Paint: Basics Blending Class teaches is a fantastic technique that can bring your furniture refinishing to a whole new level! Begin to train yourself to become the furniture refinishing leader in your local market. Stand out from the other hobbyists and really become the pro!
Offering finishes like this will not only make your pieces more desirable to the higher end customer but it will allow you to price your pieces above the average furniture flipper in your area putting you in a class of one, catering to higher end clients and making you more profit.
Become a pro at blending, and adding drama and depth to your pieces. This is a replay of a live recording so you will hear Questions and Answers throughout the video. Grace will discuss or demonstrate color selecting and using the color wheel, base coat options, color blocking, and basic blending techniques.
This replay of the online workshop is fun and laid back. It is important though that you have a basic understanding of basic concepts of furniture refinishing.
Prepare you project piece and get ready to have some fun!
What are the keys to success for this look?
- Knowing your tools and how to use them
- Choosing your colors properly
- Knowing how to work things dry and wet
What is included in the How to Blend Furniture Paint: Basics Blending Class:
- Replay of a live 1.5 hour online class, learning how to Blend furniture Paint created for my monthly VIP Members
- Access to THE BLENDING COLORS MAP cards – This PDF download will help you choose your colors to make sure they will work together before ever putting them on your piece. This is a key step to make sure that your color work harmoniously while you are learning the basics of color theory.
So lets fast track your success with beautiful look.