Happy Wednesday and thank you for joining me for this easy peasy 20 min Floral Wood Circle Wreath craft! I am so excited to show you how to make this quick project. I am going to make this post quick like the craft. Hope you enjoy!
SUPPLIES FOR FLORAL WOOD CIRCLE WREATH
- Acrylic or Chalk paint – Dark blue and light blue
- 1 Circle Wood Wreath (Approx. 12-15 inches across), mine came with two holes and twine to hang it. Got mine from Target last month.
- Floral bunches – Long white leafy and small flowers, eucalyptus (in soft grey green), Red flowers with small flowers and thin flowers.
- Single flowers – I chose some Sola Wood Flowers I had around the house, because I love them!
- Low Temp HOT Glue Gun & Sticks – I always choose a low temp unless the high temps is needed… I don’t like glue burns!
TIP: Cluster your larger items in groups of odds (groups of 3,5,7) when creating florals or even small vignettes for decorating. Notice I chose 5 of the larger flowers for the focal point of this Floral Wood Circle Wreath.
HOW TO VIDEO! – Check it![embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDELdAdlRQc[/embedyt]
I had so much fun making this Floral Wood Circle Wreath. I purchased three of these wood like bases from Target and I am thrilled I loved this one so much I am going to make two more, probably seasonal for my front door!
TADA! – LOOKING LOVELY!
Here is a sneak peek of this stunning Red, White & Blue Floral Wood Circle Wreath on the wall. The room is not patriotic but this project could easily be used in either of the upcoming United States patriotic holidays, Memorial day & Fourth of July! We are a military family though so Red, White & Blue run through our veins.
Check back weekly for more posts about my Laundry Room Makeover. See the post links below. New ones will be added as they are posted.
Please check out my other blog posts regarding my Lovely Laundry Room and more to come for the rest of our new home in Texas, plus many crafty and creative projects along the way.
- Creative Counter Tops – $20 Table Upcycled into Stunning New Folding Countertop for Laundry
- Floating Shelves with a Hidden Secret – Surprising Floating Shelves With A Hidden Secret – Easy DIY Project
- Brilliant Laundry Room Cabinets – Ultimate Makeover – Old Hutch Upcycled Into Luxurious Wall Cabinets
Thank you so much for watching and reading.
Sincerely & Uniquely,
L. Grace Lauer